Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Not Quite Cake Time, but In The Meantime...

Hi Everyone:)

First off, there is so much to tell you all and to share that I just couldn't wait for the next opportunity, so I'm 'squeezing' in Blog Posts in between Posts! LOL!!!

And before I get under way here getting you all caught up
on all that is going on here with Birdnuts Mixed Media...

Here's a reminder that it's only 2 days from now, that
the Deadline for the 
is happening!!!
The Winner's in the Giveaway 
will be
Announced on Both of Our Blogs
on Friday, February 10th!!!
That's just 2 days from now!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
So stay tuned to find out who the Winner's are!!!
And you can still go to the previous 
'Cake' Post to Enter until Thursday!!!
So please do!!!

In the meantime.....:)

As you remember a few weeks ago, I Co-Hosted a
And we chose 5 Winners in the ATC Challenge
who received my Tutorial ATC's in exchange
for them to make ATC's to be Highlighted here on
my Blog:)

So here are some of the Fabulous 
ATC's that have arrived so far and I'd like to
introduce you to the Winners!!!!

First we have 
Monica :)
Woo Hoo!!!
This is Monica's First Ever ATC that she's ever made!!!
I am so proud of her first attempt and pleased to say
that she's a Sister in the Book of Days Project on
Facebook! Now called the Sister's of the Book!
Monica has a Blog that I would love to have you 
all go and check out at 
Thanks so much Monica for being such a brave girl
in letting me post your very first ATC!!!
It's absolutely Wonderful!!! xoxo
You Rock Monica!!! LOL!!!

And next we have another Winner of the ATC Challenge..

Rachelle Panagarry!!

Rachelle's ATC when it arrived just thrilled me as
it has so many wonderful layers of art which is her
trademark as far as I'm concerned, as I am familiar
with Rachelle's work on her Wonderful Website

'Art Eye Candy'

And check out the Beautiful Union Jack Card she sent it in!!

Rachelle also has a Wonderful Closed Group
on Facebook, 
Art Eye Candy Group!
So you can look her up on Facebook to get an
invite to join!!! I'm a member and just love it!!
Fabulous Group of Artists!!!
Cheers Mate! And thanks so much for the ATC!!!

But wait!!!
There's more!!!!

Next we have another Winner in the ATC Challenge....

Deanna!!!!
(Now I have to Squeal about this!!!!)
Look how Deanna sent the ATC that she made to me!!!!

I was so confused at first, when I opened the package,
and there was this lovely card and this 
Fabulous
Hand made Book that Deanna had made!!!!


Totally Hand Sewn Signature Watercolour Paper Packs
and all fully lined inside!!!!


And just inside the front cover is this sweet pocket and inside...


Was Deanna's Absolutely Lovely ATC!!!!
What a presentation!!! And I'm thrilled, as I can
always use another journal, and 
when it's handmade it's even more Fabulous!!!

Deanne has a Wonderful Blog 
'A New Day Art Blog'

And I encourage everyone to go have a Boo!!!!
She's really a talented artist, and I like to call her
my Home Girl as she too lives here in B.C. Canada!!!
Woo Hoo!!! LOL! Thank you so much Deanna!!!
Love it!!!!:)

Now lets see......oh yes, last but not least of the ATC Challenge
Winners, (as I still have another Winner Annie to hear from yet!)
and the next ATC's to arrive were from

Mary Jane Chadbourne
of 
Desert Dreams Studio!!!!

I am Gobsmacked!!!!!


First of all!!!
Look at the plethora of goodies Mary Jane sent in her package with her ATC's for me!!! A beautiful assortment of journaling and collage papers, and paper napkins, and bit's and bobs that will keep me creating for days!!!!
( You're an absolute sweetheart Mary Jane:):)

but look at this!!!

Hand made envelopes for her ATC's!!!
Adorable!!!!


Isn't this just the Sweetest Valentine ATC!!!
And from someone who professed not to be into Valentine's!! LOL!
but not only this ATC, she did another!!!


And I must say that this Fabulous ATC is about
one of Mary Jane's Favourite Artist's and Muse
'Freda'

Mary Jane Chadbourne has a Wonderful Blog
at
Desert Dreams Studio

It's full of Fabulous Inspiring Information on what
Mary Jane is up to, which is stunning in the variety!!!
She's also going to be one of the Fabulous Artists
Teaching Classes in 
Artful Gatherings
(link on my side bar:)
this Spring and Summer!!!
Here's an example of what you will learn to make
in her class!!!

Wonderful Bracelets!!! 
With which I have one of these fabulous bracelets
and I am going to be taking Mary Jane's class this
Spring!!! So come and join me! 

So there you go! Only 1 more ATC Challenge Winner
Annie's ATC to come, and will make sure I post it when
it arrives!!!

Now lets see, what else is there....oh yes:)
I am now a
Melissa Samuel's Guest Designer!!!
And so proud to be!!!! :)

And we're going to be Co-Hosting more
ATC Challenge's here on 
Birdnuts Mixed Media
very soon!!!!
So please stay tuned for the next ATC Challenge
as this one has been so much fun!!!
In the meantime, stop by Melissa's shop as she has
Fabulous Sale going on all the 
ATC Products in stock!!!
Also all the new goodies arriving to boot!!!!

Well there ya go!!!!


Now get those 
Entries into the previous Blog Post of

Valentine's Cake
Gift Certificate Giveaway!!!!
And I'll see you all back here on
Friday, February 10th for the
Winner's to be Announced!!! 
Woo Hoo!!!!

And there's even more to come!!!
On Saturday!!!
Shabby Cottage Studio's 
Tutorial Blog Post to Boot!!!!

Ok, I'm tired now...LOL!!!

Enjoy!!!!
























3 comments:

Liz Thoresen said...

This site is a feast for the eyes! So beautiful!! xo

Melissa Samuels said...

Wow, amazing!!!!!!!! What a fabulous job everyone did with their atc's. Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful challenge, Denise! And, welcome as Guest Designer!! Lucky me!!! XO

Denise Phillips said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Thanks so much Melissa:) :) :)