Friday, June 3, 2011

'Spreading the Love' Part 2:)

First up this Month

Retro Cafe Art!
Wonderful Kristin Hubick 
of Retro Cafe Art 
has just held a 
Great ATC Contest
on Facebook Gallery
and her
 Blog Gallery
with which the First Place Winner
received a $100.00 Gift Certificate!
And the Winner was
Gerri Herbst!
Her ATC is well worth 
going and checking out
in Kristin's Facebook Gallery!


But here's what is still happening!!!
2nd Place Winner is down to
5 Entries chosen!
Kristin needs us all to come
to her Gallery and vote
from these 5 Contestants Entries
to help pick the Winner June 9th!

Also, Stay Tuned! As
Retro Cafe Art 
will be Hosting more Contests
in the near future, 
(a little bird told me:)
So be sure to Bookmark and give a 
Thumbs Up when you visit
her Facebook Gallery!
(Link in my Favourites List:)

Enjoy!!


2 comments:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

You are SO THE BEST! Sorry I didn't post sooner. Recovering from yesterday :). P.S. I can't wait to see what you do with those Cuban Cigar boxes! And the printer tray is so cute! XO

Denise Phillips said...

Aren't they wonderful! I can't wait to see what I'm going to do with them too! (grin). All I know is that when I look at the cigar boxes, I see feet:) The printers tray is beautiful in person, and I'm contemplating purchasing more to do an 'ongoing' wall display....once I figure out where I have any room left on walls:) :) :)
Glad to see you are joining the 'land of the living' today:) Hopefully in p.j.'s!
oxox